La Mamola, Costa Tropical

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Uk (EU) Driving Licence

One of the topics this week is about the law in Spain on the validity of our European driving licences. If we take up residency in Spain. Do we have to register the details of our driving licence with the local Traficco? Do we have to take medicals like the Spanish do? This seems to be a very "gray area" and so far the answers to these questions are not clear. Please comment on what you know about the EEC regulations on this. Or your experiences with regard to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment